This DIY fairy dust project was so much fun, simple, and easy to make. Whoever said fairy dust is only for little girls, well they are wrong. My version of fairy dust is to make your bathing experience a relaxing and pleasant one. Let’s face it, life can be hard, we stress about everything and forget about ourselves in the process. So why not have moments of immaturity and just enjoy the moments that make life worth living. #feellikeakidagain
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup epsom salt
- 2 tbsp citric acid
- 1-2 tbsp water
- 4-8 drops of organic essential oils (i used the de-stress blend from soil essential oil)
- Cosmetic grade glitter (make sure it is skin safe)
- Soap colouring or food colouring – optional
- In a large bowl mix baking soda, citric acid and epsom salt together.
- Slowly add water to the mixture until is just barley wet enough and has a sand-like consistency.
- Add your colouring and glitters to you mixture. (if you want to make different colours split your mixture)
- Now add it to your container or glass jar.
Sprinkle over a warm bath and enjoy.
Planning on making it?
If yes, remember to a) post a pic on my Instagram or Facebook account b) tag me @crafteeb and c) hashtag #crafteeb or let me know your thoughts below in the comment section.