Best muffin ever. It is healthy, you can eat it any day or time plus easy to make.
2 cups rolled oats
2 ripe bananas
1 cup 2% Greek yoghurt (i used vanilla low-fat yoghurt)
3 tablespoons honey
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
dash of salt
Put all the ingredients in a blender.
1. Preheat oven to 200°c. Place 12 pieces of parchment paper or muffin-cup liners in muffin cups, or spray tin with cooking spray.
2. Throw all of the ingredients in the blender; blend until smooth and creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
3. Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle with toppings of your choice.
4. Bake at 200°c for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool muffins in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on a wire rack.
– cinnamon and apple chunks
– strawberries and blueberries
– chocolate chips and almonds
– strawberries and chocolate chips
– unsweetened coconut
– anything your heart desires, be creative
Inspired and credit goes to @cookinglight
Too lazy to read? Watch the how-to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_T6ebJrFqM&t=19s